Cedar Hill School is the oldest one-room school-house in New Brunswick. Built in 1872 on a rocky hill in a grove of cedars overlooking the St. John River, it served the children of settlers who worked the lands and forests.
The school retains most of its original architecture and charm, including the backyard outhouse. It is furnished with books, desks, teaching aids and other artifacts manufactured in Woodstock is a feature of the school’s interior.
Location 2156 Route 165 / Lower Woodstock, NB
Information Terry Thomas / Phone: (506) 328-6665